Educators Change Education
Educators attending will leave with a practical plan of action for:
- Embedding culturally responsive and equitable instruction seamlessly into their teaching practices.
- Enhancing the integration of restorative practices to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Leveraging data to address specific conditions and demographic trends, fostering increased student achievement within their unique educational setting.
- Effectively utilizing provided resources for continuous growth as a leadership team and fostering collaboration with leaders at their school sites.
Join us as we embark on a journey to empower educators and elevate the learning experience for every student!
Registration & Accommodations
Book Special Hotel Rate
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Summit materials
- Education books from speakers
JULY 30 – AUGUST 02
HOTEL + FLIGHT:
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION:
$300 discount per person
$400 discount for per person*
*Group discounts for organizations of 10 or more
Early Bird Deadline:
April 1, 2024
Dr. Tanji Reed Marshall
Liaison Educational Partners
Dr. Kai Matthews
California Educator Diversity Project Director
The Center for the Transformation of Schools at UCLA
RETREAT ◊ REJUVENATE ◊ RESTORE
Imagine a 3-day event created around providing tools to schools to address the unique challenges that district leaders and educators are facing today? Don’t miss the opportunity to retreat into an education summit like none other. Leave the weekend rejuvenated and ready to take on the school year with new tools to restore yourself and the students you serve.